Railsbank needs you
Well, it does if you think you can be our Global Head of Platform.
We are on the hunt for a truly great Global Head of Platform and we need a very special person indeed.
You will own and drive the communication of the overall global platform strategy, and vision, with business partners, stakeholders internally and externally, as well as the wider team. Crucially, you will be driving the development life cycle, including testing and getting the concepts live.
Bear in mind that Railsbank is now scaling across Europe, SE Asia, the US and Australia, and we are looking for exceptional people who share the same core values to join the team.
The role is London based and the successful applicant will report directly to the Operations Director.
So, if you have over five years in a similar role and can show us:
- familiarity with service operations tools such as ZenDesk, PagerDuty, Twilio, statuspage.io;
- AWS based data centering and the AWS ecosystem experience;
- prior experience working in multi-disciplined teams;
- expertise across multiple systems, with multiple dependents/counterparties, using multiple tools;
- problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive beneficial process improvements;
...then come and say hello now.
And if you are wondering what a Railsbank team member looks like, consider that the success of the company has been purely down to the high-performance team who have an unwavering belief in a set of core values. We are also a diverse and inclusive team, for example, Railsbank are the only fintech in the world with a 50/50 male/female ratio.
The team’s performance has been recognised through both customer successes and Railsbank winning many awards, including being in the FinTech50 (Europe’s top 50 FinTech companies) for two years in a row.
So, what are you waiting for, if this sounds like you, then get in touch now, we’d love to hear from you.